My name is Claudia. I've been married for 13 years to my Dear husband Javier, we're from San Diego/Tijuana Mexico area and now we live in Hemet, CA I have a 16 yr old stepdaughter Valeria. My daughter Sophia is 10 and my baby Xavi who is 6.
Although sometimes it gets chaotic in here with a family of five I love them with all of my heart and love spending time with them!
Here are some of my facts:
a few updates
1. I love love love chocolate cake.
2. I have an addiction: sunflowers seeds, I know salt is bad but unsalted ones just don't taste the same.
3. I lied on my height on my DL, only by an inch I really am 5' 1"
4. I love finding bargains and most of the time I buy clearance. Call me cheap but I love 75% off tags.
5. I still pray to God for a miracle, I want another baby. (too late now)
6. I am a meat lover.
7. I bite my nails. (not any more)
8. I am a 36C
9. My favorite flower are tulips
10. My favorite fruit are nectarines
11. I like my eggs scrambled
12. I do not eat shrimp
13. I've never tried sushi (don't really want to!)
14. Don't know how to swim
15. I have a small gap in my front teeth
16. I reuse, reduce and recycle (hey that's three in one!)
17. My shoe size is 7
18. I learn to knit when I was 6
19. I love music, but I do not dance at parties.
20. I need to loose 10 pounds
21. I have a stepdaughter but I am no evil step mom
22. I don't have have the green thumb (my mom does)
23. I stress very very easily
24. I married my husband 4 1/2 months after we met
25. I am 13 years older than my baby sister and our kids are around the same age
26. I easily forgive
27. I hardly forget
28. I don't like my curls
29. I like my lips
30. My favorite numbers are 3, 6 and 9
31. I am very dependable
32. I hate being late, so I am hardly late for any appointments
33. I don't have any tattoos
34. I am responsible
35. I don't smoke
36. I love the smell of fresh manure in the morning (weird I know!)
37. I don't perform well after 8:00 pm
38. I am allergic to shrimp (can't remember if I told you this already)
39. I am so fast at starting a new project.
40. If I get bored I put it away and maybe...only maybe never finish it!
41. I love tamales...all flavors!
42. When I was a kid me and my mom used to make tamales for every occasion, now I buy them!
43. I love Shrek! that ugly Ogre
44. I hate being in pajamas all day...I just can't do it really!
45. I wish I can set my sneakers aside and wear high heals more often!
46. I do not...I repeat do not drink coffee.
47. It's a hassle for me to change purse. I do it four times a yr. I should be more ladylike!
48. I always have a comfort zone...it's hard for me when my routine is disturbed.
49. I faithfully take my kids to the dentist every six months.
50. I brush my teeth in the mornings next thing I make is my bed! life can't go on if my bed is undone
51. I don't iron clothes unless item really calls for it. Only my husband 's work clothes. Can't wait for his retirement!
52. I hate when I get toothpaste in my clothes while brushing my teeth.
53. I never had a bike of my own when I was a kid. :(
54. I would like one, but one that I can call my own. ( I do now)
55. When I do, I need to learn how to ride it. (I ride it every weekend now yay!)
56. I make grocery lists only to loose them.
57. Inevitable there is always at least one toy in my purse.
58. I like cinnamon rolls
59. I absolutely need to drink more water
60. I like fine point pens...it makes my writing prettier or so I think!
61. I am a half full glass kind of girl (most of the time)
62. I may be shy at first
63. I am easy to please
64. I dislike chaos
65. I like things in order
66. I consider myself a late bloomer
67. I started wearing lipstick, eyeliner and a bit of make up at age 22
68. I don't wear nail polish on my fingernails
69. I do on my toenails
70. I know I need to be more lady like, but I am happy as is!
71. I used to love Mervyn's
72. Now I love Kohls
73. Me and my mom wait for the 30% off coupon, then we are happy shoppers!
74. I also clip grocery coupons
75. I don't mind going to the post office
76. I am not really into sports, I've never practiced any except in High School.
77. I am not a beach person (as explained last week here and here)
78. I am an indoors kind of person (explained here) I like being safe at home.
79. I like watching the Soccer World Cup and the Olympics every four years
80. I started using my bike more often and conquered a steep small hill (that's because I finally mastered the gears duh!)
81. I am not a leader
82. I am a follower
83. I trust easily
84. I am not into politics
85. I can be naive on some situations
86. I see the good in people until they show me their bad side
87. In a dog eat dog world I'd be eaten
88. In a survival of the fittest situation I'd die
89. I am happy that I found a man that is the opposite in some of the above
90. We compliment each other
91. I clean when I am upset
92. I eat when I am upset
93. I don't like any of that gummy sticky candy
94. I don't like cheese puffs either
95. I love all kinds of nuts, peanuts, almonds
96. I save all manuals and instructions booklets
97. I've never had a flat tire
98. I've been left stranded while pregnant by an old truck I used to drive (emotional and scary situation!)
99. My truck's battery died once on a rainy day while picking up Sophia after School
100. I hit a car once or twice (nothing major really!)
I did a single post on being an early bird
so that's me! and still finding out who I am!