Hello dear friends and readers today I bring to you Natalia. She is certainly a busy bee as she has three etsy shops (ah!! I do too, some people can't just help it!) These are her shops: Radlana, adelante71, Radmary Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to visit Natalia's shops to see
her beautiful creations.
1. Tell us as little or as much as you would like about yourself.
My name is Natalia. I am a professional graphic artist. Illustrated children's books. Three years I have фелтингом. I really like working with felt. I love making jewelry. On my second website: I give the figures. This is the sequel of illustrations.
2. What do you sell?
On the website radlana.etsy.com: I am putting up decorations made of felt.
At adelante71.etsy.com: felt figures.
3. Why handmade?
All that is done by the hands of masters bears power of warmth and love.
4. Where does your inspiration to create come from and/or your inspiration in life?
Ideas for decorations I find in nature. Sometimes I invent tales and there appear the images of my figures.
5. Besides creating what else do you do? Do you have a full time job?
Earlier I worked as an Illustrator in Polygraphy. Now I work only with felt and knitting.
6. When did you start thinking you were an artist? I have always been an artist. From early childhood.
7. Who has been most influential in your craft work?
Masters of Applied Arts of Uzbekistan.
8. Where would you like to be in five years?
I would like to travel for several months at a time.
9. Is there anything you'd like to try doing that you haven't done?
crafts, sports, life in general?
I would like to do many things. But the greatest passion is traveling. I want to live for 3 years in different places: 3 years in one place, 3 years in another place and etc. I like to live in different cities.
10. Besides online where else do you sell?
I have often been involved in art fairs in my city and nearby towns.
ways to find you: