Only so that I feel that I've accomplished something during my lifetime I've decided to start my 45 by 45 bucket list. I will be 45 on September 2016 so I have less than three years to complete it.
Some of the goals on the list are a piece of cake, some are a bit more complicated and yet other ones are more ambitious. I want you to know that all the things on the list that involve money I plan to finance myself with the earning of my etsy shops. I think my goals are very much attainable or easy to be accomplished. Nothing like visiting Africa or jumping off a plane... Miss Val? are you out there?? So hopefully I will be crossing them off and blogging about them.
1. Wear a bathing suit to a beach or lake, or at least some short shorts.
2. Sew a piece of clothing.
3. Knit a hat.
5. Knit a pair of socks.
7. Take my sis out for breakfast.
8. Get a mani.
10. Read at least three books. (the lover)
11. Read Poetry. (done)
12. Do a vlog post.
13. Sew a purse.
14. Needle felt something.
16. Try a new dish at a restaurant.
17. Try a new drink.
19. Go to the movies by myself.
20. Watch the sunset and sundown on the same day.
21. Have a mother-daughter date.
22. Go to a jazz concert.
23. Try liquid eyeliner.
24. Take dance lessons.
25. Embroider something.
26. Cross stitch my family
27. Learn how to bind a book.
28. Make sushi for my husband.
30. Make a donation to a charity.
31. Fly a kite.
35. Weave a basket.
36. Sleep under the stars.
39. Get a pedi.
40. Go whale watching.
42. Make decorative candles.
43. Learn some massage techniques.
Yikes! no pressure Claudia you can do it...