This is the Hemet Post Office. If you see the picture not centered it's because I was trying not to get ran over while I took it. With three etsy shops I have a great need to mail packages. I try to avoid this office at much as possible...following are the reasons:
- small parking space
- they open at 9:30 way too late for this early bird
- there is always a long line before opening time
- always crowded any time of day
- fresh new ugly color they painted it
Luckily I have three more options to go to. My favorite one is Winchester Post office in my neighbor town, it's the same distance as this office. I love it for different reasons:
- they open at 8:00 yay!
- no waiting line
- when the room is full they call for backup (the small office can fit 4 or 5 people at the most)
- they greet me by my name!
- I can always count on them, just the other day I ran out of scotch tape and they saved me a trip to the store.
kinda reminds me of the theme song for cheers.."sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came!"