I don't remember ever using lists but since a few years ago I write lists almost everyday.
Here is a list of my lists:
- grocery lists (from different stores)
- to do list on a daily basis
- crafts that I wanna tackle in the future
- to do list for my etsy shops so many things such as list items, take pictures, edit pictures, finish items, new ideas
- reminders lists, for appointments, errands, phone calls to make
- things to do or look up online only because is so easy to get lost in the web and then find out I didn't search what I needed in the first place :(
- movies to watch list
- do I have to mention my 45 by 45 list?
I write them wherever I can because I loose them easily...Sophia gets so frustrated with me when we get to the store and finds out I lost or forgot the list. Yep that happens to me. That's why to exercise my memory I white them on my chalkboards, pin them on my cork board, a notebook in my purse, write them on the calendar, sticky notes here and there or hang them on my clothespins line on my desk
I have a whole section of clothespins on my etsy shop
just in case you need help on this department like I do!
Sometimes it's hard to keep up with so many to do things and reminders.
How do you keep up this? I'd love to hear